Peace of Mind for your business – Security Audit
The top 3 common concerns for business owners and IT managers that we have discovered are:
- Cyber Security
- Business Continuity
- Backup & recovery
We offer Peace of Mind by addressing these concerns, and giving businesses insight into their own systems and vulnerabilities.
Our Security Audit includes a number of comprehensive and detailed reports, which identify risks and potential issues detected in your environment. They are based on industry-wide best practise for network health, performance and security.
You will get fresh and independent insight into the current network and security risks in your environment. This allows you to take action to minimise your risks.
The Security Audit includes:
- Critical issue identification of your environment
- Backup requirement identification
- Active server scans
- Workstation scans
- Network assessment . For example, security patches, redundant domain controllers, inactive computers, insecure listening ports, potential disk space issues, asset summary, operating system summary, security group distribution
- Security assessment. For example, anti-virus, anti-spyware, local firewall, critical patches, insecure listening ports, failed logins, network vulnerabilities, system aging, supported Operating Systems
- Network Management Plan – ranking of individual issues based upon their potential risk to the network; providing guidance on which issues to address by priority
- Risk Report – System Protocol Leakage, Unrestricted Protocols, User Controls, Wireless network security, External Vulnerability Scan, Network Share Permissions, Domain Security Policy, Local Security Policy
We don’t just send you a report – we meet with you to discuss our findings and recommendations with you, so you get expert advice and insight. While “best practise” benchmarks are important, they should be implemented in conjunction with practicality. The goal is to help your business, rather than hinder it with excessive restrictions. With our extensive expertise and experience , we will advise you on the best approach for your business and industry.
Can you afford not to?
If you are looking for ways to keep your business cyber secure, click here to see our other options and solutions.